Download GPS Altitude Chart
Download GPS Altitude Chart including all needed libraries and sample files:
If you like the software please consider donating for it.
Java J2SE Runtime Environment
Get the JRE from Sun's Java Website if you do not have it installed already. (J2SE 5.0 or newer required)
- set position of annotations
- force German chart labels
- metric and imperial units (feet, miles) plus nautical miles
- fixed rounding error
- more lenient towards the GPX version specification
- improved algorithm to calculate the total ascend, should now filter the "noise" better
- change the chart title
- bug fix (order of segments)
- cleaned up the code
- Multi language support (German and English)
- Display more meta data about the GPS track log.
- Improved screen layout, especially on non-Windows systems.
- Added Drag and Drop for GPX file import.
- Added multi track capability.
This Product includes several libraries. By using GPS Altitude Chart you agree with every library's license: